What does it copywriting really mean? Copywriting is of course a world of words. Advertising copy is a strong promotional tool aimed at target audience.Copywriting as a product must be easily indexed by search engines and thus promoted on the first internet search pages. At first thought you would think it was a really simple thing to do and so achieve.Those who do not know all the peculiarities of copywriting process will consider it uncomplicated.However those in the know realize otherwise. It is a very specific area of creation and needs knowledge, experience, intuition as well as endless portions of luck. Search engine optimisation is a good arrangement of keywords’ expressions, headings and tags.
You have to understand that unique and original contents provides high ranking to your site. Of course, you have to fill it with the necessary and relevant keywords, but try not to overdo it.
Do not use already exciting content, do not copy any information from internet- as this will be noticed and thus will be useless, incurring a loss of time, energy and resource. Copied information does not bring any but bad luck to the site. Here we set out how the whole process of performing the perfect copywriting actually works. We would like to present to you the five most fundamental components that make up a successful formula for good SEO.
1. The first important rule is simplicity. All keywords or key phrases must be easily indexed by the search engines. When you write content for the web page or an article, follow this idea and the general topic of your piece should be relative of information, on the way filling it with the normal amount of needed key wording. Usually, there are about 2 or 3 keywords in a general good sized paragraph.
2. The second thing we must draw the copywriter attention to is his or her audience. Before starting to write, think about the people you are addressing to; their interests, age, social position, preferences etc. In meeting visitors’ requirement you will drive right into the centre point thus creating good copy. The written material must catch the readers’ curiosity and penetrating and stir their thinking.
3. The third thing, but actually it could also be the first thing, you must think on the headline. You have only 20 seconds to capture the attention of the reader or risk losing them. It is this time when the visitor considers to either go on further into the site or to leave. Thus the headline plays a very important leading role in SEO. If you make bold headlines in tags, then they will look very appealing for search engines.
4. All desired keywords must be distributed logically, obviously and naturally through the all pages of the site. Focusing on keywords, you have to balance between them and the content of the page.
5. The final thing is the word count. It should be in the region of 250 words per each page. Also it must contain substantial and understandable message for the users. In other words, your text must be a qualitative piece.